What you people think, Are champions born, or are they taught to triumph over the world? What is the procedure of making an Olympic champion?
From the time 1984 Los Angeles Games, China has seized a massive collection of 201 Gold Medals at the Olympics.
Well, it’s an exciting saga, as India has secured just 9 Gold Medals – 8 by the Indian Hockey team and just one single medal by Abhinav Bindra – an Indian shooter and Global Olympic champion in the 10 m Air Rifle event.
Today in the series of images, we’ll show you how China makes its future athletes for face the future challenges through the rigors of training right from their babyhood. These below images may see merciless, but that’s exactly what happen at the Nanning Gymnasium, famous to be of the most brutal places of fresh, ambitious Olympic Champions.
1. Pain on her face, trainer standing on her leg to increase endurance level.
2. Child stretches at home during a gymnastics training session.
3. Children are put through their paces doing tough exercises.
4. Scary to imagine how much weight an aspiring bodybuilder can lift.
5. Her body is getting tested & physical limits are getting stretched.
Watch this video for more information: