The picture of a model flaunting a stunning summer hairdo on the cover page of a popular fashion magazine makes you drool, isn’t it? While the scorching heat in the summers can be distressing to some people, to some, it can be a new fashion inspiration!
As summer translates into beach sides, camping, and boating, it is also the perfect time to get into your best braids. Let us look into the top three easy summer hairstyles to sport this summer:
A bun in summer not only makes you look fresh and cool, but also provides you the most sought comfort in summer, leaving your neck totally open and breathy. This is how you can curate this fashionable yet comfortable hairdo:
- Gather all your hair into a high ponytail
- Use a thin hair band to hold the hair together.
- Segregate the ponytail into two equal portions.
- Take one portion and divide it into two.
- Now you need to make a fishtail braid out of it
- When you are done, tie it with a band.
- Repeat the same with the other portion
- One braid has to be wrapped around the ponytail base
- The second braid is to be wrapped around the first braid
Try double bun for the most sleek and unique look. Go through the steps below:
- Use a hair spray to hold the hair together
- Make a clean and tidy center parting line
- Divide your hair in two equal partings
- Move all the hair of one part to the middle
- Take it down to your neck.
- Make a ponytail
- Make a snake out of the ponytail
- Coil the snaky ponytail into a spiral bun
- Use pin to hold the bun
- Repeat with the other half
French rope back Braid
This is another stylish hairstyle to flaunt in your girl’s gang. The best thing is, this style works with any hair texture – waves or curls or straight! The process is:
- Make your hair into two sections
- Create a rope braid
- Take each part of hair in a clockwise direction and then wrap them in counterclockwise direction.
- Keep adding more hair from the hairline as you go down.
- When you reach the back of your head, repeat the same with the next half
- Pin the braid
- Pull the rope braids to give them a loose look.
- Don’t worry if it looks slightly messy, it will add to the glamor.