Ever wondered what could be the world Toughest Job? How the nature and work culture would be? What types of problems and stress you would need to manage?
The Boston agency posted this job listing online for a “director of operations” position at a company called Rehtom Inc. The requirements sounded nothing short of brutal:
• Standing up almost all the time
• Constantly exerting yourself
• Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• No vacations
• The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
• No time to sleep
• Salary = $0
The job ad got 2.7 million impressions from paid ad placements and only 24 people applied for this. To their surprise, they were really happy with joyful heart at the end of the interview to know who is really taking up this job in our daily life.
Check out what happened below. It’s worth watching to the end.